Re: Radar Detectors (No LBC)

To: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk (Pat Catchpole)
Subject: Re: Radar Detectors (No LBC)
From: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:17:02 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
A stinger up their tailpipe would serve them right!

Why don't the police spend more time chasing real criminals instead of
trying to catch ordinary citizens who  happened to stray over their
artificial speed limits.  I believe if the authors of the U.S. Constitution
had had automobiles we would have one more paragraph in the Bill of Rights
that would outlaw Government regulation of speed.