Re: TR6 Owners List

To: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Owners List
From: lgmiceli@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 07:21:26 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 6 May 1997 10:04:22 -0400 bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com (Chris
Bullock - vtxix) writes:
>Good morning all,
>
>I've made several additions and modifications
>to the owners list - great response.  I'm taking
>whatever info is available, including comm. number,
>engine number, exterior and interior colors, options,
>manuf. dates, etc.  Updates have slowed down so I'm
>about ready to send out another copy and just wanted
>to solicit any last minute additions/updates.  I'll
>plan on getting this out tomorrow or Thursday to
>give the digest readers some time.  Right now,
>we have 87 carb models and 4 PI models - keep it
>coming!
>
>Regards,
>
>Chris Bullock
>Colchester, Vermont
>
>1970 TR6 PI  CP51686 O

Chris,

Here is one more addition to the list:

1976 TR6 Comm. No.: CF/50920-UO
        Eng. No.: CF/41101-UE
        Exterior: Pimento
        Interior: Black
        Build Date: 14 Oct. 1975
        Dispatch Date: 21 Nov. 1975
        US Statement of Origin:  17 Dec. 1975 (This was when the car was
                                        received        in Jacksonville,
Florida)
Red             Band Tyres

        e-mail: lgmiceli@juno.com
        web page: http://www.uriel.net/~triumph
        location: Pompano Beach, Florida

I have a lot more details if you would like any other information.

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag
'66 Herald