Carlisle Import Show

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle Import Show
From: spcaudit@blazenet.net (Keith White)
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 08:12:41 -0700
Hope to see you all at the Carlisle Import Show!  If you're lucky enough
to attend, please take a moment to stop by the Central PA Triumph Club
tent and say hi (we're usually right behind the grandstand).  We'll also
have some swell Triumph regalia for sale (just in case you don't find
enough stuff from the parts vendors).  Weather man says chance of rain on
Friday and Saturday, but that won't stop the die-hard TR nuts of
Central PA (last year we had 100+ cars on Saturday)!  Hope to see you
at Carlisle!

Keith White
Treasurer, CPTC
Mechanicsburg, PA