Columbus (Ohio) British Car Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Columbus (Ohio) British Car Day
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 08:17:55 -0400
This Sunday (18 May) is the annual Columbus BCD at The Continent, which is
located just west of the Ohio 161 and I-71 interchange north of Columbus.
The party starts at 9 am and goes until 4 pm.  We (Miami Valley Triumphs) are
planning a caravan to the show.  If you're interested, we'll be meeting at the
Bob Evans Restaurant, I-71 and US 35, at 7 am Sunday for breakfast.  We'll be
on the road by 8 am.

Columbus usually has upwards of 200 cars show up plus an excellent autojumble.
There is plenty of shopping and food available if you don't want to spend
the whole time talking cars.

Ciao,

Bruce Clough