Re: TR4 Wing Removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 Wing Removal
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:49:28 -0400 (EDT)
List:
What tool is best to get at the bolts attaching the rear wings of a TR4?  I
cannot seem to get a socket on the ones inside the trunk.  Am I to suffer
through this with an offset box wrench?

I haven't begun to look at other attachments on  all the wings.  Anyone with
experience here willing to advise?  I believe the wings are completely bolted
on, no spot welds, is this correct?   Are there any 'hidden' attachments,
i.e. not in obvious places ? Cautions, (other than watching for the Black
Widow spiders lurking about) tips?

I am parting out this car, TC31,???. Lots of good bits, the wings are off to
Virginia, anyone need anything off it?
Bob Paul
Corrales, NM
TS45738L"O"