Re: TR6 Progress

To: Nick <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Progress
From: Scott Paisley <scotty@csn.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:28:23 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I received my pushrods from TRF, and they are stock length.
I've made my appointment with my machinest, and we'll be making the
mods Wednesday, (tomorrow)  Haven't had time to do anything else,
so I'll be sure to let everybody know what the end result is.
Hopefully the shorter pushrods will solve some of the idle trouble,
but I think I'll be in a simular situation when it's setup
correctly.  Just a gut feeling.

Thanks for all the help so far, I'm going to make some measurements
this eve, and then to the machine shop tomorrow.  Nick, thanks
for the enlightening post on shortening the pushrods.

BTW, I'll also be check the oil pressure relief valve to see if
that somehow is a source to my low Oil Pressure trouble.

Cheers,

-Scotty '75TR6