GT6+

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6+
From: relliott@topeka.cjnetworks.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 21:24:28 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <relliott@mail.cjnetworks.com>
I am working on a GT6+  and have two questions.

1)  Any idea on the proper paint to repaint the wiper motor.  What is
left of the original is about like what is on my bench grinder -
seems to have some texture to it.

2)  A couple of months ago there was a discussion of transmission
covers.  Someone indicated that they had used the original with a
fiberglass coating instead of a new fiberglass one.  Did you just use
a fiberglass repair kit from the local auto store?  Any suggestions
for some one that has neve used fiberglass?

Thanks,

Roger Elliott