Re: Overdrive add-ons

To: Ben@seiph.umds.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Overdrive add-ons
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 02:34:13 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ben@seiph.umds.ac.uk wrote:

> I have a late 1200 Herald Saloon with a 1500 Dolomite engine. I wish I could
>say that this was my work, but if it
> was I probably wouldn't be asking the following question -

Ben, as one of the colonials, my education about the British side of the
marque may be more deficient than yours in all other respects. Please
tell me about a 1500cc Dolomite engine. (!) I do know about the 2000cc
16V Tr-7 based Dolomite engines, somewhat, but this one is a new one to
me.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph doesn't run, either....