TR6 rims?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 rims?
From: "Lars G. Johnsen" <lars.johnsen@lili.uib.no>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 14:04:29 +0200
I am planning to get an extra set of rims for my TR6. Have tried to get
info about these like offset and bolt placement, but searching the web
has given me no information (the vtr pages had something but not what I
was looking for), and I couldn't find any specs in the workshop manual
either, except that the rim for the TR6 has a diameter of 15 in and a
width of 5.5.
Here are the questions:

(1) What are the specs for the rims: offset and bolt placement?
(2) What are my changes that I can get (possibly used) rims from another
type of car?

Hopefully

Lars '74.5 TR6 #CF27324UO
email: Lars.Johnsen@lili.uib.no