Whats a 'sportscar'????

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Whats a 'sportscar'????
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 12:56:17 +0100 (BST)

I reckon a sports car is one that doesn't necessarily have a monster power
output or handle perfectly, but feels like you're going for it whenever
you go out. Noise,draughts (not chess), and a whiff of fuel are all of
vital importance. It's also got to stand out, Q-cars lose their appeal,
also in a 'sports-car' if you get whipped you can say that you weren't
trying!

British hairdresser week (BHW) started yesterday in North wales. In
betws-y-coed I saw 2 escort cabrios (usual trim sir), an astra cabrio
(more off the back perhaps) and a bmw 320i cabrio with white scottie dog
(hmm, i think highlights are what you need).

Thankfully there was some lbc input form my spit and a reliant schimitar
wedge thingie (people criticise the tr7! Ha!). In Bangor itself
the lecturers M@B had it's top down (the weather MUST be good) and the
blue gt turned up also. Oh I nearly forgot i saw another 'washed out blue'
TR7 but this one had a webasto roof and chrome weller style wheels (the
jury's out on that one).

Johnny storm '77 spitfire 1500