TR-6 Restorers?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> charset=iso-8859-1
Subject: TR-6 Restorers?
From: Scott Dinhofer <dinhofer@concorde-group.com>
Date: 02 Jun 97 12:23:36 +0100
Anyone know of a good British Car Restorer on Long Island or In Westchester
Counties (NY). I have a '76 TR-6 in Very good condidition. i would like to have
them inspect it for frame rust, floorpan rust, and possibly some rust where the
rear deck panel joins the side of the car, etc and make a descision on dealing
with what apears to be some surface rust on the interior of the floorpans or
taking the car apart.

I am about to re-carpet the interior and rebuild the seats, before I do that I
want to be sure I am not just going to take the car apart in a couple of years.