TR3 Wiper Motor Rebuild

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Wiper Motor Rebuild
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 15:26:52 -0400 (EDT)
Hi guys

The Lucas windshield wiper motor off my 1957 TR3 needs to be fixed. When I
bought it 1 1/2 years ago, I turned on the wipers, they went back and forth
one time... then stopped.... never to move again. I have ruled out any wiring
problem, so I believe that the problem is the motor. There is no one locally
that I know of that can fix it. In Hemmings I found the name of Clock
Doc(TM). I called and they quoted about $85 to fix. Does anyone know of
another or better alternative? I know that cheaper is not always better, but
has anyone else gone through this and have any advise?

Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register