Re: Spitfire coil questions4

To: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire coil questions4
From: "Brian N." <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 14:57:27 -0700
Cc: "'Sean Johnson'" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'British List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Chris Prugh wrote:increased spark intensity.

> Definitely worth it!!!

I am running  a Bosch Blue (DON'T grab a plug lead) coil on my 65 with
the high comp 1500 motor.  Like Chris says, these things crank up FAST.
Like half a rev and it is roaring.  Also, when we installed the Allison
electronic ignition, we noticed POWER increase.  Thats P-O-W-E-R
increase.  And smoother running.  This was retrofitted into the MKII
distibutor to retain the mechanical tach drive.   Kind of neat, eh!

Brian