Brakes going ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brakes going ?
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:08:22 -0400
Fellow listers:

Having *finally* accomplised the simpler things in TR ownership, it now
feels as though my brakes might be suffering problems.  Pedal feels as
though it goes to the floor, but it's about an inch short.  Stops fine,
pressure feels low though.  Some squealing from time to time.  Had
rotors turned when I bought it, 1 1/2 years ago.

Other than the most obvious, like checking fluid levels and master
cylinder, is there anything else I need to check ?  Also, I'm fairly
confident the master cylinder may be original..

Suggestions welcome, as always !!

Carol "Still Learning" Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill