Cars for sale in Colorado

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cars for sale in Colorado
From: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 21:35:02 -0600
>The same paper listed a '72 GT6 with "completely rebuilt suspension,
>posi, alloy wheels, $1900/best, 972-1131"  If he really meant limited
>slip, the car might be a bargain....

I haven't seen the car, but I have talked to the owner.  He sez
it has a Detroit Locker type diff which I think would be a little
weird for street use.  Car is butterscotch colour and has minor
rust (repair panels included).  Alloy wheels, good Michelins, will
eventually need engine rebuild.  Konis in front.  Phone number
is (303) area code.  Usual disclaimers apply, I don't know the
owner or car, but the price seems about right.  You could
probably buy the car, replace the diff and alloy wheels with
stock stuff and sell it for close to what you paid for it.
Dave Fain