Re: Distributor vacuum advance

To: "Jerry Greenberg " <jgreenb1@ix.netcom.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Distributor vacuum advance
From: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 10:49:22 -0400
Jerry, one time I had the same problem with points, and there was a
protective coating on them! No warning on the box either. Cleanerd it off
and no problem. A leaky vac diaphragm can be trouble. On a hot day,
gasoline vapor can be drawn into the distributor and BANG. ( Read about
this on another auto help line).