TR3 parts for trade

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 parts for trade
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 12:20:52 -0400
All,

I've been making some progress on the restoration of my '57 TR3, which
is actually an amalgamation of what was originally left of the car
(mechanically all, body wise, little), a 1959 TR3A that was left in a
farm truck to rust for 25 years, some unknown TR3 racer and lots of new
and hand made parts. My wife calls it Frankenstein, but I've just taken
to calling it the "The Monster".

I've gotten to the point where I'm cleaning out the garage to make room
to start painting the body tub, and have a number of items looking for a
good home. I'd prefer to trade these items, either alone or with some
cash, for any front or rear wings in good condition.

I've got:

        '59 TR3A engine, unknown condition, no carbs
        '59 TR3A transmission, unknown condition no clutch parts
        '59 TR3A hood sticks
        '59 TR3A heater motor & mounting plate, reconditioned
        rear "TRIUMPH" logo for TR3A, new from TRF
        '57 TR3 steering wheel control head, working, needs cosmetic work
        '59 TR3 hood sticks (convertible top frame)
        5 MGB wire wheels, splines in good shape, need paint
        '59 TR3A rear axle, unknown condition
        '59 TR3A pedal assembly, with brake & clutch cylinders, rusty, but
better than mine was.

I've also got the '59 car's doors and boot lid, wich are poor but
repairable, and the bonnet from a post TS60000 car (raised mounting
points) wich is also poor but repairable.

I'm willing to drive 1-2 hours to meet for trading.

George Richardson
Monroe, New York 10950