Re: TRF (Canadian alternative)

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TRF (Canadian alternative)
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:30:54 -0600
At 12:49 30/06/97 -0600, Peter Zaborski wrote:
>Just finished placing an order at TRF to get the stuff I wanted from
>their Summer Companion Flyer (which I received only last week). As usual
>a bunch of stuff I wanted was not available. That's ok, but
snip

Have you ever tried ordering from Obsolete Automotive?  They are in
Ontario, so there's no hassling with exchange rates, customs, etc.  Prices
are fair and stock is usually excellent.  They have a website <<
http://www.sarnia.com/obsolete/ >>, email << obsolete@ebtech.net >>, an 800
order number and a fax, publish a monthly newsletter / sale catalog they'll
send you for free, and often have used parts available as well.

I still buy from TRF - in fact I've several items on backorder now...  I'm
further north and still haven't received my TRF summer flyer.  I have no
interest in Obsolete other than to see them do well and continue as a
reliable, Canadian parts source.

Rod.   '70 TR6  CC55899L