Spit Bits For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit Bits For Sale
From: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:57:36 -0700
Hi,

That '77 Spitfire I've been parting is going away real soon now so I
thought I'd just post one more offer.

What's left is:

Front and rear bumpers, great condition.

Tail light lenses, excellent.

All body panels, no rust and just a few little dings.

Instruments, wire harness, etc.

Interior, very tattered (but good, unbroken seat frames).

What's gone is:

Frame

Engine

Tranny

Differential

Suspension (but various bits still avaiable)

This was a low mileage Arizona car so there really isn't any rust to
speak of. Right now the body is sitting on a trailer, so delivery may be
possible. I'd rather sell it cheap to one of you than let the junk man
have it so mail me direct if you're interested.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Racin' Herald