RE: TR6 raditor rebuild/buy

To: "'oehrle@lsil.com'" <oehrle@lsil.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 raditor rebuild/buy
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:16:47 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Gary, I recently had mine serviced. It was very rusty on the inside from
sitting idle for a few years. So they just reused my core (not a new one
like a recore job would provide). This cost me $152 canadian. If you can
get new radiator for $50 US I say do it. Although this seems kinda
low...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada