Springs (TR-4)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Springs (TR-4)
From: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 11:24:00 -0700
Well,

I got up under my car last night and found that loose lever shock
everyone has been talking about. My BPO(benelovant previous owner) had
already replaced the bolts with the socket types-YES!! So I was able to
tighten it down.

Unfortunately I discovered a broken leaf on the drivers side rear. Any
recomendations on good places to get a set of these? Has anyone come up
with a suitable junkyard replacement? This is definitely not a part I
want to have shipped from England!!!  TIA

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald, '63 TR-4
Santa Clara, CA