RE: Car Covers - Seconds

To: "'Vincenti, Ross'" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Car Covers - Seconds
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:52:06 -0600
Covercraft (http://www.covercraft.com/). I got one for my TR6 for $40
plus $9 shipping. No problems with it that I could discern. Fits very
well and the fabric is very high tech - it itheir Technalon fabric which
has a high breathability and is reasonably moisture proof (although I
use mine indoors so that's a moot point).

I am very happy with the cover and would not hesitate to recommend it to
others. And it was much much less than getting it from any of the ususal
sources.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada