TR4 Rear fenders

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Rear fenders
From: Schloss3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 22:07:14 -0400 (EDT)
Here's an interestion question.  I've got a number of rear fenders(or
wings!).  I've picked out the best for my 61 TR4 restoration project.  One of
the rear fenders has what appears to be a hole for some type of marker light.
 Other than that, it appears to be identical to one of the other rear fenders
which are not in very good shape.  I was wondering where this fender actually
came from and could I use it(after filling in the holes) on the TR4.  I know
the 4A didn't have any rear side markers, but what about the TR250?

Paul
61 TR4 CT133