Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #742 Sat Aug 2 15:27:19 MDT 1997

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #742 Sat Aug 2 15:27:19 MDT 1997
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@CAM.ORG>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 00:23:08 -0400
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:51:46 -0400
From: rick <rick@vir.com>
Subject: Stunning white TR3, with whitewalls!

At a local snack bar is a gathering of cars every wednesday. There was a
white TR3 with chromed wire wheels and wide whitewalls, red interior and
fog lamps. Breathtaking! The owners name is Barry Schafner (or
Schafler?).
These cars are crowd magnets!!!

Rick
TR6 (red with envy!)

Wow !!! Thanks Rick
 I guess you saw my car at the Orange Julip Wendsday night ....small
world isn't it!
BTW folks I just got back from Rhode Island and had the opportunity to
enter my car in the British Motorcar Festival of New England there.....
Great show anyone in the New England area should plan on attending in
the future. Nice crowd, some pretty good cars and a really nice setting.
I left home Friday night drove some 450 miles there with a stop over in
Albany NY and returned tonite. Alot of the folks at the show were kind
of surprised that I drove my concours car that far and that it was still
able to take Best of Class. Just goes to show that you can restore em
and still drive em. Drive those cars peolpe they were not meant to sit
in museums:}

Barry Shefner
59 TR3A OTS 57675