Re: John's Inadequacies.

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Subject: Re: John's Inadequacies.
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 09:42:39 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Nolan:

Again, your cluelessness is obvious.  However, since you've chosen to
drag this out for the whole group, I feel like I have to defend myself
from your attacks..  so...  (Sorry "Listers"..)

Nolan Penney wrote:

> SUCHAK wrote:
>
> > My "neurotic insecurities"?
>
> Your neurotic insecurities.

Again, sorry shithead, don't follow you...

> > You haven't a clue what you're talking about...
>
> Sure I do, just have to observe you.  Anybody can learn about neurotic
> insecurities by observing you.

Again, suggesting that Irv bring his criticism directly to me displays
my insecurities???  You don't really make sense..

> >  I was responding to a private message from Irv to Charlie that
> > Charlie forwarded to me in which Irv say's he thinks I'm an asshole.
>
> It was public on the group.  Try again.

No, dickhead, it was *PRIVATE*, then forwarded to the group by the
recipient.  Once again you make statements without having a clue what
you're talking about.

> > I then sent *PRIVATE* e-mail back to Irv (cc:-ing Charlie) which you
> > quoted in your message,
>
> Wasn't very private then was it?  You should learn how to work the web.

You should learn to mind your own business, or at least to have some
clue before you open your mouth..

> > requesting that Irv at least have the balls to
> > tell me to my face what he thinks of me.
>
> Nooo, that's not what you said.  The above has a miocum of courtesy and
>manners
> in it,  What you said to Irv completely lacked that, and was threatening.

We haven't even approached threatening yet...  And what the hell is a
"miocum"???  That's not even a word according to Websters.  (See, unlike
you, I really am trying to understand you.  Please help me by actually
using words from the english language.

> > Personally I have no problem
> > with Irv thinking I'm an asshole,
>
> I'm sure you don't.  People like you generally like it.

Like me?  Am I the one attacking someone without having any idea what
I'm talking about?  Seems to me that describes *YOU*,  Nolan..

> > quite frankly, I don't exactly start
> > every day hoping not to piss off Irv, if you follow me.
>
> Yes, I follow you.  You have no manners, no decency, no morals, no sense of
>self
> worth.

Wrong again.  You make a lot of unbased statements, don't you?

> > Again, my only objection was that he chose to sneak around like a > weasel
>instead of bringing it to me like a man.
>
> It's a public forum, deal with it.

IT WAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE YOU DUMB BASTARD!!!!

> > Charlie then forwarded *that* message to the group.
>
> Yep.  Glad he did.  It's helpfull for people to be able to see you as you are.
> Hopefully, people will go over to your web page and notice that your also a
>skin
> head.  They may also notice that bruise on your wife.  I think it's very
> important for people to fully see things like you under the bright lights of
> scrutiny.  Don't you agree?

Oh Nolan, now you're really starting to piss me off.
1) Skinhead?  Because I prefer to BE bald than to GO bald?  Once again
you make statements without knowing what you're talking about...  If you
believe that everyone who shaves his head is a "skinhead", you're even
stupider than your repetitive and obvious spelling errors would
indicate.  I'll bet that half the NBA would be surprised to find that
they're "skinheads" too.
2) Bruise on my wife?  What bruise on my wife?  I went back to my web
page and looked at all of the pictures of Ann and I don't see any
bruises..  What exactly are you saying?  That there's something wrong
with my wife's appearance?  I think you'd better watch your ass on this
one Nolan..

> > At which point, *you*, having no idea what you're talking
> > about, feel the need to hop in.
>
> Oh I agree with Irv...and Charlie.

Who cares?

> > And here we are...
>
> Indeed.
>
> > So, Nolan, not only was my e-mail *NOT* directed to you or the list,
>
> It was too the list.  That's where I, and so many others, read your little
> tantrum to Charlie, and then Art.  If you don't like your threats being made
> public, stop making them.

Art?  Who the hell is Art?  Do you mean "Irv"?  Gee, your short term
memory seems to be pretty lacking..  Maybe that's where your spelling
problems come from.  And, what "threats" are you talking about?  I
thought Charlie's post about courtesy was unnecessary and childish and
my reply dealt specifically with that.  There were no threats.

> > it was also not motivated out of any need to work thru any insecurities or
> > percieved shortcomings
>
> I'm sure you don't perceive your shortcomings.

Oh, I'm pretty clear on my shortcomings, which include a marked lack of
patience for assholes like you and whiners like Charlie and Irv.

> > (which, however, seem to be front and center in
> > *YOUR* psyche...  Hmmmm)
>
> Indeed, a man attempting to make himself better by realistically apraising
> himself is an alien concept to you.  Pitiful, but not suprising.

As pitiful as your ability to spell?

> > If the notion of actually taking criticism directly to the subject of
> > that criticism seems foreign to you, perhaps you need to examine *your*
> > masculinity..
>
> I'm not the one who felt the need to make in issue of it to prove himself,
>that
> child was you John.  But if no one responds, add another bruise to your wifes
> face, it'll make you feel better I'm sure.  More of a man eh?

Are you suggesting that I hit my wife?  I wasn't sure where your
"bruises" remarks were headed, but now I understand.  I'm not even going
to dignify that with a reply.  Now hitting *you*, that would make me
feel much better.

> > In the mean time, please try to have at least a cursory
> > understanding of a situation before you waste my time with your
> > comments.
>
> Can't press the enter button on your keyboard John?  Got a kid John?  Maybe
>you
> can smack your child into telling you how to work it.  Heck, you could add
>that
> picture to you web site!  Couple of news groups would love em, I'm sure you
>know
> which ones.

You're a real nut case Nolan.  Maybe someday we'll have the opportunity
to discuss your allegations in person.  Wouldn't that be fun?

> Now, if you'd like to talk Triumphs for a change...

PERHAPS IF YOU'D SHUT THE FUCK UP WE COULD!!!

(Unless you have additional pointless comments or unbased allegations
you feel a need to bring to my attention.