Inappropriate messages.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Inappropriate messages.
From: "Barry P. Warwick" <bwarwick@wcoil.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 12:26:27 -0400 (EDT)
IMHO, FWIW, BTW..etc..etc.  If these two guys want to engage in mutual
abuse, and psychoanalysis, it is of course their perogative.  BUT I don't
think.....I know.... that we do not need to see it on the list.  As a
relative newcomer to this forum (5w), I'm surprised and perhaps
dissappointed to see it used in this way!  I know that this is an
unregulated environment, but I thought that it's purpose was clear.   No
intention to offend......I just don't believe that it's appropriate.
Barry P. Warwick
Harrod, OH.
'75 TR6 CF39073U
in restoration!