M/C Rebuild -- Brake & Clutch

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: M/C Rebuild -- Brake & Clutch
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 16:53:47 -0400
Listers,

It appears that Sybill may be in need of new clutch parts, including
master cylinder and slave.  I'd like advice on whether I should rebuild
what I can with my parts, purchase *donor parts* and rebuild, or go new.

Ditto brakes (remember my comment about low fluid a few weeks ago?)

FWIW, it does not (at initial eyeball inspection) appear that either of
these were leaking under the driver's side carpet and padding.

All comments and advice will receive a gracious thanks ;-)

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill