Back to LBC's...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Back to LBC's...
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:22:29 EST
I'm way sorry I started this historical/political debate in this
forum. Not because there aren't any smart articulate folks on this
list, because there are, (and not because I'm wrong ;>}), but there's
so much other cool stuff going on....

Perry Hammock is doing a low budget kamikaze (go ahead and flame me
;>) but MJB used the term first ) restoration on a TR3, and it's been
suggested that he use coca-cola to dissolve the rust in the bores...
his father the farmer suggests half kero half diesel ... I think this
is a better idea than sugar acid water, which may work well BUT....

PS- I still think we ought to get together (Gestapo/Nazi like)and
shoot the guy who designed the Zenith-Stromberg carb ...well maybe
not SHOOT him just dump some skanky beer on his head.... :>)
Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando
Spit MKIV