RE: Brake fluid for TR3

To: "'Franz and Monica Bachmann'" <fmjm@cyou.com>
Subject: RE: Brake fluid for TR3
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:15:32 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I use DOT4; whichever major brand is on sale at the time.  I tend to
stay away from the no-name/generic because of one bad expierence
(non-lbc) that I think was brake fluid related.  Not able to really
"prove" it; but ...

Later,
Carl F. Musson (musson@arts.usf.edu)
'58 TR3A TS25264L  www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/