Re: Palo Alto Car Show

To: Kenneth Brown <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Car Show
From: Jim Bauder <JIMBPPS@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 11:25:41 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Kenneth Brown wrote:

> Anyone attending the Palo Alto Car Show on Sept 7........lets pick a spot to
> meet so we can put a face with the names.
>
> Ken
> TR250

Ken and Listers,

How about the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club tent.  I know they
(and I) will be there with their banner, meeters and greeters.  Of
course we'll be soliciting new members, but we're a pretty good bunch.

Hope to see you and all of the rest of the northern California Triumph
enthusiasts at the Palo Alto All British Car Meet!!! Date and time:
Sunday, September 7th, 9:00 to 4:00 or so, at the park on the El
Camino Real, across from Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA.

Jim Bauder
Palo Alto, CA
'58 TR3 in boxes