TR4 Sighting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Triumph list)
Subject: TR4 Sighting
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 97 9:14:46 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I know this is a longshot but  I figured I have to atleast try.

This past Saturday(8/9)  while driving,  I passed another driver of a
TR4.  This passing took place on Merrick Road in Seaford at roughly 11:30
AM.  While this is not major network news material, it is the first/only
TR4 I've seen on Long Lsland.  The car was white(like mine).

If the owner/driver of this car is on the list can he please respond back
to me as I would like to ask him a few questions with regards to who does
his repairs, spare parts etc.

I apologise for this personal use of the bandwidth but I this sighting
was a major event.

Cheers,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4
North Bellmore, NY

P.S.  Still searching for a reliable, fair and knowledgable Triumph
mechanic in my area.  Needs to be close to the
Bellmore/Merrick/Seaford/Massapequa area of Long Island.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
camhi@symbol.com