Dash (crash) pad refinishing

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash (crash) pad refinishing
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:37:37 -0700
I have also done the 'coverlay' replacement on all the cars I have and
didn't like the appearance.  Just didn't look original, with that line
under the lip, and the general plastic look.  What I did was to cover the
coverlay with vinyl that closely matched the original.  Nobody that has
seen it can even tell as it now looks, and feels like vinyl.  Darn, now my
*secrets* out of the bag :-}
Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )