Torque Plate

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Torque Plate
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:07:09 -0700
Fellow Motor Modifiers-

Well it's gettin near time to bore the TR block and I thought I'd ask the
list before I spent the time and energy. Does anyone have a torque plate
made up to bore a TR6 motor ? A plate is not something that you use all the
time and if you have one, it's probably collecting dust more than it's
being used. I would be more than willing to rent it from you (and pay
shipping of course). OK, now that the laughter has subsided, does anyone
have an old head (cracked/burned/beatup OK) they would like to donate? I do
not know how much trouble/money would be involved in boring major holes
through the head, but am more than willing to give it a shot.

Never one to give up a lost cause...
   Nick in Nor Cal