six-tech manual

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: six-tech manual
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:51:53 -0600
Thnaks for all the replies about my concern that the manual was taking a
seemingly long time to arrive even though my money order had been cashed
a month ago.

It seems that the typical delivery time is 4-6 weeks so I should not be
overly worried. I appreciate the info and will not "hassle" Len about
where my book is (like I was contenplating).

BTW, in case someone tunes into this thread late and is wondering what
I'm talking about, the six tech manual is described thus in the latest
edition of six pack magazine:

"SIX-TECH by Len Renkenberger former 6-Pack Tech Editor.  75 articles
not
available elsewhere.  Sold out for several years, copies will be made on
an
individual basis.  Allow two weeks.  $20 US postpaid.  No Canadian
orders
at this time.  Len Renkenberger, 8245 Ingleton Circle, Easton, MD
21601."

I have no connection blah blah blah...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)