I 'm layin' low...(no LBC content)

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I 'm layin' low...(no LBC content)
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:16:11 -0400
Esteemed Scions,

      If I've ignored any list-oriented posts (I doubt any were ex-
pressly for me), pertaining to TR 250's, please forgive me. While
I may appear to be lying low from the list, I'm really frantically
trying to get my 250 in paint ready condition befrore the weather
chills (it IS almost September).

    So, if anyone wants to comunicate with me, do so directly as
I currently have a two week digest backlog going on here...

   Expect a new TR 250 list later this fall, like November...

                                Later, Brethren...
                                                     JOE IV
                                                     TR 250
                                               WALLINGFORD, CT. USA