Re: Symposium

To: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Subject: Re: Symposium
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:11:58 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Susan Hensley wrote:

> >        WE NEED ANOTHER SYMPOSIUM!!!!
> >
> >        Another party... All the food deep fried! Paul Simon singing...
> >        wait for it... "slip-sliding Away"!!
> >
> >        Gotta run... They're back!!!
> >
> > gpetrola@prairienet.org                         1962 TR4 (CT4852L)
> >         "That's not a leak... My car is just marking its territory!"
> > Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois
>
> Oh, Greg --
>
> My brain is fried.  Must have been all of the elbow grease I used to
> delete your terrible puns  :)  Oh, well.  It'll oil get better one day.
> Canola you listers just quit it?
>
> Olive oil of you!
> Susan Hensley   ;)
>
> Remember, if I get flamed for this, to adjust the temperature to a nice
> even 375 degrees for best browning.

        You can kick ut up about 25 degrees if ya use peanut oil!

        Yay!!! Dis dame is really cookin'... The fat's in the fire now.
        Hot stuff! I guess we're all going to pot (oops)... Don't worry,
        doll, things will pan out eventually!

        Now where's my calamari  rings now that I need em!

        Heck I wouldn't squid ya...

        Susan, and the rest of the list I AM greviuosly sorry...

        But what do you expect from a guy named PETROLati?:*)........

        Have a GRRREAT weekend!

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois