Degenerated

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Degenerated
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 23:44:42 -0700
Since the list has gone haywire, I'll throw in my request to see Susan
Hensley in one of those Bud bathing suits they were passing out down in
Fort Worth.  That will surely heat things up--then we can get out the
fans (fan dancing)  Oh no I've created a monster.

"We have met the enemy and he is--me, us, Joseph Lucas, Joseph Stalin.

Stop me!

unsigned because I am very embarrased I wrote this to the list and
wasted
bandwidth--mjb please don't post this to the list.  Thanks.