72 Stag FS

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, British-cars@Autox.Team.Net, Seastar52@aol.com, CHARIBCB@aol.com, jones_m2@popmail.firn.edu
Subject: 72 Stag FS
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 22:42:44 -0400 (EDT)

  I found a one owner '72 Stag for sale today, no clue on price, one of those
"make offers". It hasn't been street worthly for about 12 years, other than a
chrome trim piece around the front left headlight and a wiper it's all there.
The car has never been in the weather, but has sat dormat in a gargage for
many years. It has AC, wire wheels and overdrive. Other than the dry-rotted
carpet the interior looks good. The odometer shows less than 40K which the
owner says is true.  If it were a TR4 or 6 I would be all over it, but not
being a Stag guy it looks like more than I can handle.
  If anyone is interested I'd be glad to be their "eyes" on this. I have no
interest in this car but think it would be a nice find for a Stag fan. E-mail
me if I can be of service.
                                               Jody