RE: Help with paint matching

To: "'Susan Hensley'" <susan@grotecon.com>
Subject: RE: Help with paint matching
From: Ralph Jannelli <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:21:29 -0400
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Yes - Susan the MKI, II, and III had a copper colored valve cover the closest
match is a Camel color used on either GM or Ford I don't remember right now,
I'll have to look it up when I get home tonight.

Ralph Jannelli
Charlotte NC
'72 Spitfire MKIV
'65 Spitfire MKII (named Scarlet and I drove her to work today :-} )