'74 TR6 - Looking for Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust System

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '74 TR6 - Looking for Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust System
From: "G. GANOUNG" <gg07165@spectra.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:00:54 -0400
I want to install a stainless steel MONZA FREE FLOW type exhaust system
(dual pipes and dual mufflers) on my car.  I would like two tips per
muffler like the MONZA.

Can anyone point me to a source??  Does anyone have any experience with
Double S in Canada on the west coast?  I have talked to them on the
phone and they have promised to send information but haven't received it
yet.