Charmed I'm sure!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Charmed I'm sure!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:22:35 -0400 (EDT)
Message received from lister Ian,
Just thought fellow listers might be interested to see this.
Leon...
Subj:   Re: Insurance cover for 'young' GT6 driver.
Date:   27/08/97  19:47:57
From:   iani@mail.tcp.co.uk
To:     GuyotLeonF@aol.com

Leon,
I will use this forum for whatever I want, it is absolutely none of
your business what I choose to post. I would recommend you learn
some of the "netiquette" rules though as  it is considered ill
mannered to forward someones email without their permission.

I also suggest you take a look at the length of the other postings,
I see your verbosity has not diminished from when I read your
fascinating reports on maintaining Heralds using any Polish junk
that happens to be lying around.

When I quit the TSSC I enclosed a letter explaining why I was
leaving (not just insurance!) and they never bothered to reply. If
I choose to do everything I can to dissuade people from availing
themselves of TSSC services then that is my business.

p.s. I too have no desire to enter a flaming spiral, I just don't
like using my phone bill to receive TSSC advertisements. If people
want to find out what TSSC or CT for that matter have to offer then I
suggest they could look at the respective websites.

GuyotLeonF@aol.com
> Date:          Tue, 26 Aug 1997 14:39:59 -0400 (EDT)
> To:            iani@mail.tcp.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net,
>                DougB@3dlabs.com (dougbridgens)