Message from Jim Gambony -- re Electrical Problem

Subject: Message from Jim Gambony -- re Electrical Problem
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:33:16 -0500
        FW: electrical problem
  Date:
        Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:24:59 -0400
  From:
        MSMCL301.JGAMBO01@eds.com
    To:
        "susan, SUSAN3" <susan@GROTECON.COM>

Hi!  A message from Jim by way of me... (uncooperative server on his
end)
Message follows:

The electical switch is held to the back end of the lock assy by two
small
phillips head screws.  Once the switch is off, it can be turned with a
large
flat blade screwdriver, taking care not to chew up the switch too badly.

How do I know?  That's how I get my '78 Spit running, at least until I
can
get keys cut (darn PO didn't have the key for the car!).

Jim (unable to send to the list... still) Gambony