Speedibleeds

To: TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Speedibleeds
From: Bollen <stu.jo@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 23:13:52 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Received my set and tried them today on the 8. The3/8 x 24 only fits the
rear drum and the clutch, The front bleeds are much smaller.
Contrary to someone elses findings, I thought they were pretty awful.The
movement between squirting buckets of fluid and just a drip is about
1/100th of a turn. The bigger problem is that even with the addition of
Teflon tape, the bleedscrew leaks round the threads, which results in
air being sucked in (I think).I still had to watch them while someone
else pumped.Overall, not worth buying IMHO
Stu-Jo

74 TR6, 80 TR8   Delaware