Re: TR3 side curtain window

To: MR DONNELL K KOOS <JSTR11B@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 side curtain window
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 07:31:44 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
MR DONNELL K KOOS wrote:

> If I understand your question, the flexible plastic window inserts
> outside the fuzzy channel between the channel and the exterior fabric.
>   Actually, there's no other option if you plan to have a functional
> sliding side window.  In otherwords the sliding window when open is
> inboard of the flexible plastic window.
>
> Don, 62 TR3B, 65 AH 3000, BJ8

Thanks Don, that's what I thought, but apparently someone had been at
the remains of the side curtains I'm rebuilding. The stichting at the
fron of the plastic windo had been redon, the window was in the channel,
and the rear window didn't fit or slide well.

This makes me feel a lot better.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint)