Anyone have dealer literature on "Triumph-aire" A/C for '66 Herald?

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Anyone have dealer literature on "Triumph-aire" A/C for '66 Herald?
From: VATAINC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:44:39 -0400 (EDT)
I've recently purchased a '66 Herald Saloon with the dealer installed
"Triumph-aire" A/C unit. It has interior blower/fan unit, but the hoses were
cut off at the firewall and all other componets are missings. I was hoping
someone might have dealer installation/parts sheets in their Triumph
literature archives.
I would appreciate any assistance or leads, thanks.

Tom Call Portland,OR
'66 Heral Saloon