Re: British Cars Digest #2524 Sun Aug 31 01:35:00 MDT 1997

To: <british-cars-owner@Autox.Team.Net>, "Listers" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "John Mathews" <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #2524 Sun Aug 31 01:35:00 MDT 1997
From: "Dave H." <nowin4me@telis.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 97 08:12:32 -0000
Greetings!
I just recieved in the mail this months newsletter from my club "Triumph
Travelers." It's a small booklet packed with info on all sorts of goings
on in the Triumph world. A lot like most of the other clubs around the
country,  (world?) I'm sure.
Anyway, I opened it directly to the "Triumphest" add.
Who's going? It's the weekend of October 9-12 in beautiful (never been
there, actually) Laughlin, Nevada. It sounds fun and since I've never
been to one of these before, I hope it lives up to my rather high
expectations.
I suspect I'll have the only Herald there, as is the case in every show
I've been in. ( I know, get a clue, right?) Actually, I like being the
only Herald. They may not be the sportiest car Triumph ever built, but
they sure are fun! (right Andy?)
The flier post a web page, but upon pointing my modem there I
found....nothing. :-( So I just used my browser, put in "Triumphest" and
lo and behold, there are quite a few sights, including one with online
registration.
BTW, I'm not associated with this years event, ( I live in CA) but I'd
just like to know who's going and what they plan on doing. Again, being a
"virgin" at these things it's nice to have input. But
"Triumph Travelers" is hosting the 1999 event! (Just a small plug.)  ;-)

See ya down the road.

Dave

1967 Triumph Herald
1966 Triumph Herald