Thanks...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks...
From: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 21:29:35 -0400
    First,
                Thanks to everybody that awnsered my floor pannels
question... The fact is that i have another question,, (I got plenty of
then because it's been only a month since I bouth my TR). Ok I was
reading all messages concerning trust washers and they made my
nervous... So I went in the garage to get the takr the free play of my
crank shaft. I followed the step by step procedure of the VTR fact and I
got 1/32in of free play what does it mean and what should I do?

Jonathan
76' TR-6