RE: rheostat

To: "'Trevor Jordan'" <trevor.jordan@rmit.edu.au>
Subject: RE: rheostat
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 21:26:17 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
What would you get by installing a vacuum gauge? Would it measure how
much leakage there is in the vacuum system or something else? Where
would it tie in with the vacuum lines?

I have never heard of a vacuum gauge in a car (of course this could be
an indicator of how much I know more than anything else...).

Thanks,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada