Re: MG Mitten

To: KMNTR6@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG Mitten
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 17:16:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
KMNTR6@aol.com wrote:

> List
>
> I was reading some old Road & Track magazines of late 1979 vintage and
> noticed some ads from a company called "MG Mitten". They had a bunch of neat
> stuff for Triumphs. I was wondering if anyone knows if they still exist?
> Also, the car cover I "inherited" when I bought my '57 TR3 has an MG Mitten
> car cover.
>
> Later
> Ken Nachman
> Richmond (VA) Triumph Register

I boguth some stuff from them and went to their retail outlet in
Pasadena, CAlifornia back in the 70's.  Their retail shop was closed
long ago.  I do not believe they exist any longer.

For a more definitive answer, I suggest you call:

Doug Mann
Doug's British Car Parts
2487 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA   91107

818-793-2494
818-793-6768
818-793-4339 FAX

Doug used to work for the Triumph dealership (parts dept.) in Pasadena,
then in the parts department of a British car repair... and eventually
opened his own shop.

If anyone knows the inside scoop, it's probably him.  He may very well
have purchased some of their old stock.  I do recall seeing an MG Mitten
catalog at his shop in Pasadena.

Justin
http://www.greenheart.com
jmwagner@greenheart.com