RE: Audible buzzer

To: "'DANMAS@aol.com'" <DANMAS@aol.com>, trevor.jordan@rmit.edu.au, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Audible buzzer
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:35:25 -0600
The benefit of this arrangement being that you can now use the free lamp
on the speedo to indicate the state of the o/d.

Recently there were some threads on having a visual indication of the
o/d state. I was interested in this but could see no way of "cleanly"
implementing a dash light to do it. This possibility is intriguing
though...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada